Monday, August 23, 2010

HOW TO MANIFEST A MIRACLE

This blog will serve as my daily journal to manifesting a miracle.
A few months ago, a project was dropped on my lap by the universal spirit. It was a transitional housing project for homeless veterans. After much research, I was astounded by what I found... 16,000 homeless veterans in Texas... 233 beds available to house all of these people... although, I'm not from TX, I do own Real Estate in that State.
The mission for my life is to make a difference in other people's lives, to make a positive impact on the world and to advance the human awakening.
My mission in this case is to solve the veteran homelessness problem. I have solved the problem. Inject private money into the equation and many facilities will be constructed to house these individuals (as simple as it sounds, nobody has been able to come up with a winning formula.)  My goal is to raise the money from private investors in order to provide 10,000 beds for homeless veterans in the next five years.  In this project everyone will benefit, the investors will triple their investment, the veterans will get a place to live, the VA will solve their problem and the charity that manages the property will end up owning it.
Through this blog I will journal the process by which this miracle gets manifested. I don't pretend to know more than anybody else,  each of us have this power. My intention through this blog is for you to understand how to access this power and to believe that you have this power within you.  This is basically, me sharing all those seminars, experiences, books, experiential sessions, etc...  with you. Once you start using it, everything gets manifested.  I will share the process by which all that exists becomes real. How everything we say becomes real... the good, the bad and the ugly. The moment that we say it... it becomes a tiny particle of energy and the more we repeat it, the bigger it becomes. i.e.: if you have a problem and want to see it grow, pay a lot of attention to it...  in reality this problem only exists in your reality... each of us create our own "reality..." and our own "reality" is what we say it is. We see it in the news all the time.... one news network will report one thing, while the other one will report it from another perspective.
First of all, I want to give you some particulars. Without this becoming a business plan (this is not the purpose for this blog), I own a 32 unit building that will house 70 veterans. I need $575,000 to pay off the property and to make the necessary renovations to the property. I have broken the investment down into 23 units of $25,000 each. I have created a business plan and will meet with anybody who has money or access to people with money to invest.
Now the process begins. I start every morning by setting an intention. My intention this morning is to have 1 person say: "yes! i will invest."
I meditate and visualize that one person say: "Yes!" and feel in my body the sensation of ecstasy, happiness and ecstatic joy. My 2nd intention is to do my daily affirmations to "rewire" my brain and to have it think from a place of abundance, rather than lack and limitation. (watch: "what the bleep do we know"...JZ knight, the producer and panelist of the movie taught me these manifestations. It has worked for me like a miracle) My affirmations are as follow: " I have always been super wealthy, for as long as I can remember... I have always been amazingly lucky for as long as I can remember." (you can insert in there whatever you want... and it will start becoming your reality.) My 3rd intention is to talk to 3 people about this project, using these affirmations and other processes that I will be sharing in this blog.
Now I will go out on to the world and manifest these things. I will report back tomorrow as to what happened today.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with this fantastic and bighearted project Napo! I'm sure you'll be successful!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Napoleon! I have been working on a similarly monumental undertaking, but... with the power of the Universe at my disposal, everything is possible. I started a blog a while back, but have been spending more time to post regularly... something I'm sure you'll find to be a challenge.

    Best to you in your efforts, I will send some extra success back your way.

    Alison xo

    ReplyDelete