Monday, August 30, 2010

All Solutions are Spiritual...

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Mine was very eventful. I helped organize an event for a non-profit organization. It raised some money, but didn't turn out to be the kind of event that I wanted it to be.

Anyway, while I was doing that I found myself constantly putting energy into my primary purpose, which is Safe Harbor, the project that I've been sharing with all of you.

While I was driving around today, I was listening to Rev. Michael Beckwith of Agape Spiritual Center. He was in the movie called The Secret. He is one of the most inspirational, spiritual masters of our time... every time I listen to him, I get the chills... which I've been told, happens when a spiritual being breaks into your physical field of energy and touches you and tells you that what you're listening to is The Truth. You can download his old talks from their website agapelive.com.

Anyway, He was talking about how when you have a problem... not to get swayed by the difficulty of the task ahead, but to be in the space of manifestation... knowing that what you want to manifest is already happening... not to think about the problem, but focus on manifesting the solution. Because all problems have a solution. And if a problem doesn't have a solution, then it isn't a problem. All solutions are spiritual... Which is probably the reason why I'm not a basket case, running around worried... but believe me, I am running around meeting with anyone that will consider investing in a great cause. But he said something much more profound: The manifestation of the solution is physical, but it all starts with the movement of energy... and it all has to do with the spiritual realm.... that brings me to something that I know, that if anything in the spiritual realm is not right. Which is anything that aligns itself with the purpose of the project, then the physical manifestation will be hard to come by... so I started to look at my are of money and to see if there are any unfinished business, or unpaid bills, even if they are small, etc... So I have decided to clean up my house of money tonight and pay anything that I may have overlooked or money that I may owe (and am not aware of), etc... because when there is some stuck energy in any area of anyone's life, the universe won't supply anymore... that which  you want to hang on to will obstruct the arrival of new energy... to some of my male friends, that means all those old girlfriends who you keep calling and meeting for a drink... these unfinished relationships don't let anyone new come into your life.

we'll see what happens tomorrow.... because something tells me that tomorrow will bring something interesting.

Love and Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment